- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Installation in Abbottstown, PA
Winters in Abbottstown can get a bit chilly, to put it mildly. There’s no way that you can get through a winter comfortably or safely without a properly working heating system. This means that if your furnace is on the fritz, you should make sure to install a new furnace right away.
When installing a new furnace, you’ll want to find an HVAC company in Dover that you can depend on. Otherwise, you may be overcharged and your furnace may not be properly installed, which can cause all kinds of problems in the future. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have a reputation for the quality of our furnace installation services, not to mention for our exceptional customer service.
If you need to install a new furnace, then be sure to visit us online at Strive Heating & Cooling or to call us at (717) 634-6828 to schedule an appointment today.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
If your furnace shuts down and it won’t turn on anymore, then odds are you need a new furnace. However, it’s not always so obvious. In some cases, what seems like a minor issue may require a new furnace installation. The following are a few signs that you need a new furnace:
- Loud sounds – If your furnace has started making loud noises that it didn’t use to make, it means that one of its components is broken or about to break. Depending on what the component is, you may need to replace your furnace.
- High heating costs – High heating costs are a result of an inefficient furnace. If your heating bills have gone up significantly and there’s not a serious problem that has caused it, it just means that it can’t run efficiently anymore and should be replaced.
- High repair costs – If the problem your furnace is having is going to cost half of what it would cost to buy a new furnace or more, then you might as well just install a new furnace.
- Constant problems – A furnace that is constantly having issues isn’t going to stop having issues and will come with many repair costs.
- Old age – Once a furnace has reached 15 years of age, you might want to consider replacing it even if it’s not having problems. Newer models are going to be much more efficient.
Our Abbottstown Furnace Installation Services
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we take great pride in our reputation for high-quality work and customer service. We are committed to maintaining that reputation, which is why we thoroughly train our fully licensed and insured technicians to ensure that they can properly diagnose any issues you’re having and to correctly size and install new furnaces, no matter what the brand.
If you need to install a new furnace in Abbottstown, PA, or are having issues with your furnace and need an inspection, then contact us at Strive Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B