- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Installation in Dover, PA
Dover, PA winters are not something that you will want to experience without a working furnace. It’s why we always recommend that you schedule a yearly tune-up before winter hits to help prevent potential issues from coming up when you need your furnace most.
Unfortunately, a tune-up can’t always keep your furnace from breaking down, in which case you’ll want to find an HVAC service that can properly install a new furnace as quickly as possible. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have fostered a reputation throughout the Dover community for the quality of our installation work as well as for our customer service.
To schedule a furnace installation in Dover, PA, be sure to contact us at Strive Heating & Cooling by visiting us online or by calling us at (717) 634-6828 to speak with one of our representatives today.
Reasons to Get a New Furnace
The following are just a few of the reasons why you might need a new furnace installation service here in Dover:
- It stopped working – Whether your furnace won’t even turn on anymore or simply can’t heat your home effectively when turned on, odds are a new furnace is in order.
- Repair costs are adding up – If you’re constantly paying for minor repairs, then those repair costs are going to add up. At some point, it’s time to assume that your furnace will never get back to work without a hitch. At this point, installing a new furnace makes more sense.
- Cost of repair is too high – Major repairs are often costly. The general rule of thumb is that if your repairs are going to cost more than half of what it would cost to install a new furnace, then you might as well go ahead and install a new furnace instead.
- It’s getting old – Once a furnace has reached the 15-year mark, it might be time to consider replacing it even if there’s nothing wrong with it. At this point, newer models are available that are going to be much more efficient and which could save you a significant amount of money on your heating bills.
- Incorrect sizing – A furnace that’s too big or too small will be extremely inefficient. You’ll need to replace it with a properly sized furnace.
Our Furnace Installation Service in Dover
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, not only are all of our technicians fully licensed and insured, they’re properly trained as well, which means that they will be able to get to the root of your furnace issues to determine whether you need a new furnace or not. We will also be able to help you choose a furnace that best meets your household’s needs before making sure that it’s correctly installed so that it will heat your home effectively and efficiently.
To schedule a professional furnace installation in Dover, PA, be sure to visit us online at Strive Heating & Cooling or give us a call at (717) 634-6828 today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B