- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Installation in Hanover, PA
Your furnace is something that you may take for granted, but shouldn’t. Without a properly functioning furnace, you’re going to have a tough time getting through one of the harsh winters that the Hanover, PA area is known for. Not only do you want to make sure that your furnace is in good operating condition (which is why we recommend scheduling an annual inspection before winter hits), but you’ll want to make sure you have a high-quality furnace that is properly installed.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, our technicians have the training and experience necessary to not only recommend a furnace that best fits your needs but to make sure that it’s properly installed as well.
Schedule an appointment for professional furnace installation in Hanover, PA.
SIGNS YOU NEED A NEW HANOVER FURNACE INSTALLATION
While there’s a good chance that we will be able to perform repairs to solve any issues your furnace may be having, there are cases in which replacement is a better alternative. The following are a few signs that you may want to consider installing a new furnace in your Hanover area home:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old – Most furnaces will last between 10 and 15 years. The older it is, the more likely it is to experience problems. Once it’s reached that 15-year mark, you should consider installing a new furnace that’s more efficient even if it’s still working.
- You’re paying for constant repairs – If your heating system is in need of constant repairs, installing a brand new furnace may be the more cost-effective option in the long run. All those repair costs are going to add up, after all.
- Your heating system has stopped working altogether – Once a furnace has completely broken down, odds are that it will cost a lot to have it repaired (if repairs are even an option), which means replacement is probably the way to go.
- The heating bills are higher than normal – If your heating bills have suddenly gone up by a substantial amount, it means your furnace isn’t able to function efficiently anymore. Consider installing a newer, more efficient model furnace in your Hanover home.
- System is making loud noises – If the furnace is producing loud noises while operating, it means that a component has broken or is about to break. If the component is either the fan or the motor, then you may need to replace your heating unit.
OUR HANOVER HEATING INSTALLATION SERVICES
We are fully licensed and insured to provide furnace installation services throughout Hanover and the surrounding areas. Our technicians have the training, experience, and expertise required to properly inspect your furnace, remove your old furnace and install a brand new furnace. We will make sure that your new furnace is correctly sized to meet your household needs and to install it properly to ensure it works effectively and efficiently.
SCHEDULE A FURNACE INSTALLATION IN HANOVER TODAY
If you need a new furnace installed in your Hanover home, then be sure to contact us online today to schedule a furnace installation service today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B