- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Installation in Spring Grove, PA
When it gets cold here in Spring Grove, PA, odds are you crank up the heat and leave it at that. However, it’s once your furnace starts having issues that you realize how much you actually depend on your furnace to stay comfortable during the winter season. That’s why making sure your furnace is working properly is so important, and why we recommend scheduling a yearly inspection. However, if your furnace is having trouble, repairs may not always be the solution. In some cases, you might have to install a new furnace.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, our fully licensed and insured technicians will not only be able to recommend a high-quality furnace, such as a Mitsubishi brand furnace, but will also be able to install it correctly so that it will run efficiently, effectively and safely for a long time to come.
SIGNS YOU NEED FURNACE INSTALLATION IN SPRING GROVE
The following are a few signs to watch out for that indicate it may be time to invest in a new furnace:
- Your heating costs have gone up – If you’ve noticed that your heating costs have gone up significantly from one year to the next, then it means your furnace isn’t running as efficiently as it once was. Investing in a new furnace can help save you money on your heating bills in the long run if this is the case.
- You’re always paying for repairs – If your furnace keeps having issues, then it’s going to keep having issues. At some point, paying for a new furnace makes more sense than continuously paying for repairs.
- The furnace is louder than usual – Unusually loud noises often indicate that a part has broken or is about to fail, such as the fan or motor.
- Your heating system has stopped working – If your furnace has broken down completely, there’s a good chance that replacement is your only solutions.
- The furnace is old – At a certain point, your furnace is going to be outdated, which means newer models will be way more efficient and effective even if your current furnace seems to be working fine. This point usually comes around the ten to 15-year mark.
FURNACE INSTALLATION SERVICE WITH STRIVE HEATING & COOLING
Our technicians will be able to carefully inspect your furnace to determine what the best course of action is. Even if your furnace can be repaired, we may suggest replacing it altogether if the cost of repair is going to be too high to be worth it. We will then recommend a high-quality brand and we will size it properly so that it can efficiently meet the heating needs of your home. Before properly installing the furnace, we will safely remove your old heating system.
SCHEDULE SPRING GROVE, PA FURNACE INSTALLATION TODAY
If you need to have your furnace inspected or know that you are in need of a new furnace, then be sure to contact us at Strive Heating & Cooling to schedule a furnace installation in Spring Grove, PA today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B