- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Installation in York, PA
As you know, the winters in York, PA are no walk in the park. It can get quite cold out here, which means you’ll be depending on your furnace to keep your home warm. Because your furnace will be essential to getting through the colder months of the year, it’s important that it remains in good operating condition. It’s one of the reasons we always recommend scheduling a yearly tune-up. However, there comes a time where tune-ups and repairs won’t be enough. When this time comes, you’ll need to install a new furnace.
At Strive Heating & Cooling, our technicians will not only install a furnace in your York area home, they will make sure it’s done properly so that it will operate as effectively, efficiently and safely as possible.
REASONS YOU NEED A YORK, PA FURNACE INSTALLATION
If you’re having problems with your furnace, our technicians will be able to perform a thorough inspection in order to determine whether your furnace can be fixed by repairs or whether it needs to be replaced. Even if repair work is possible, we may suggest replacement – especially if the cost of repair is going to end up being anywhere near 50 percent of what it would cost for a new furnace installation. The following are a few reasons you should get a new furnace installed:
- It’s getting old – Once your furnace reaches the ten-year mark, the amount of wear and tear it’s experienced is going to begin taking a toll. Odds are that it will start having issues soon enough, especially by year 15. At this point, a new furnace will be way more efficient due to advancements in furnace technology, so investing in a new furnace will end up saving you money over the long run.
- It’s always in need of repairs – If you’re consistently paying for furnace repairs, then odds are it’s never going to stay fixed. Repair costs add up, which means you’re better off just buying a new furnace.
- It’s no longer efficient – If your heating costs have gone up substantially, then your furnace may simply no longer be as energy efficient as it once was.
- It stopped working completely – If your furnace has broken down completely, you may have no choice but to have it replaced.
- It’s making loud sounds – If your furnace is making loud noises while it’s running, it could mean that a part has broken or is about to break. If this part is either the motor or the fan, you may need to replace the furnace.
OUR YORK FURNACE INSTALLATION SERVICE
Our fully licensed and insured technicians have the training, experience, and expertise required to install any type of furnace in your York area home. Not only will we make sure your furnace is properly sized to meet your household’s needs, we will also safely remove your old furnace as well.
SCHEDULE YORK FURNACE INSTALLATION TODAY
To schedule a furnace installation in York, PA, be sure to contact us online or give us a call at (717) 634-6828. We are open 24/7 for all emergency heating services.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B