- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Repair in Dover, PA
If you live in the Dover, PA area, then you are well aware of how cold it can get during the winter season. You’ll be relying heavily on your furnace to keep warm. Unfortunately, your heating system can experience issues, which could prevent it from being able to do its job.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we provide local, trustworthy, and reliable furnace repair services throughout Dover and the surrounding areas that will help get your furnace back up and running as quickly as possible.
When Do You Need Dover Furnace Repair?
If you notice anything out of the ordinary when it comes to the operation of your furnace, you should schedule a Dover furnace inspection right away. Even the smallest issues can end up causing serious problems if they’re not taken care of as soon as possible. The following are a few common signs that you need furnace repair in Dover:
- The blower keeps running – If the blower is constantly running, it may be about to fail. At the very least, there may be a faulty switch that needs repair.
- The thermostat isn’t working – If your furnace isn’t responding to your thermostat, the thermostat may need to be replaced. It could also be an issue with the furnace.
- Your home isn’t heating up – This could be the result of a number of problems, including a faulty blower or circulating fan.
- The furnace is making sounds – A low hum is normal, but any kind of clanking or screeching sound is not. It usually indicates that something has broken or is about to break, which means you’ll want to address the problem right away.
- The furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace refuses to turn on, then there could be any number of problems at the source of this issue.
Furnace Repair Prevention in Dover
Having to deal with a heating system that isn’t working properly in the middle of winter is a hassle that nobody wants. Fortunately, you can prevent such costly problems with these furnace maintenance and prevention methods:
- Change your filters – Check your air filters once a month and replace or clean them whenever needed. Filters that become clogged up will restrict airflow, forcing your furnace to work harder in an attempt to heat your home, which will only cause additional wear and tear.
- Schedule an inspection – A yearly inspection can prevent the potential need for repairs since a technician will be able to correct minor issues as well as lubricate and clean components to ensure the furnace will run properly and efficiently.
Why Strive Heating & Cooling for Heating Repairs?
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC service known throughout the Dover area for providing years of high-quality furnace repair work. Not only do we employ contractors who are certified, highly trained and experienced, but we strive to provide nothing less than exceptional customer service on every call. We work with all major brands such as Mitsubishi, Rheem, Trane, and more!
Schedule Dover Furnace Repairs
If your furnace is experiencing problems, then be sure to contact us or give us a call at (717) 634-6828 to schedule a furnace repair service in Dover, PA today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B