- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Repair in Gettysburg, PA
If you’ve lived through a winter in Gettysburg, PA, then you know how cold it can get. There’s no way that you can get through the colder months of the year without the use of a properly functioning furnace to keep you warm and safe. This means that if your furnace starts having issues when you need it most, you’ll want to find a furnace repair service that you can rely on to get the job done quickly and to get it done right – and here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have a reputation for just that.
Common Problems Requiring Furnace Repair in Gettysburg
There are many different issues that your furnace could experience throughout the winter. We highly recommend that you contact us even if you notice something out of the ordinary that may not be affecting how your furnace functions. Even the smallest issues can indicate that a serious problem is about to occur, after all. The following are some of the common problems your heater might have that require immediate furnace repair:
- Loud noises – Clanking, banging or screeching sounds are often the result of a component that has failed or is about to fail.
- Poor heating – If your furnace is doing a poor job heating your home evenly or to the desired temperature, it could be due to a faulty blower or circulating fan.
- Constantly running blower – A blower that won’t stop running may be about to fail. There may also just be a faulty switch that has to be replaced.
- Non-responsive thermostat – If your furnace doesn’t seem to react to your thermostat settings, it could mean that the thermostat needs to be replaced, although there could be problems with the furnace causing the issue as well.
- A furnace that won’t turn on – If your furnace won’t turn on at all, it should be obvious that something’s wrong. Unfortunately, it could be any number of issues that are causing the problem.
Gettysburg Furnace Repair Prevention Tips
Having to deal with a broken furnace can be extremely annoying and uncomfortable, no matter how temporary it might be. Not to mention that paying for repairs can be costly as well. Because of this, you’ll want to do everything you can to prevent the need for repairs. Two of the main ways to do this is by replacing your air filters regularly to help keep the airflow unobstructed and by scheduling a yearly furnace inspection to catch issues before they become major problems.
Choosing Strive Heating & Cooling
As a fully licensed and insured HVAC company, we are extremely proud of the reputation we have throughout Gettysburg for the quality of our furnace repair work and of our customer service. We will always go the extra mile to make sure your furnace is fixed properly and conveniently for you.
Schedule Expert Gettysburg Furnace Repair
If you’re having problems with your furnace, then be sure to contact us at Strive Heating & Cooling to schedule our furnace repair service in Gettysburg, PA today.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B