- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Repair in New Oxford, PA
New Oxford Furnace Repair Services
If you want to keep your New Oxford household safe and warm throughout the winter season, you will need to rely on a furnace that works properly. Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for a furnace to experience issues, especially if it hasn’t been properly maintained, is starting to reach its old age or wasn’t properly installed.
If your furnace begins having problems heating your home effectively, you’ll want to turn to a furnace repair service that will get to the source of the problem and have it repaired as quickly as possible so that you don’t go without heat any longer than you have to. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have a reputation throughout Adams County for our quick, friendly and high-quality furnace repair services in New Oxford.
Signs You Need to Schedule New Oxford Furnace Repair
If your furnace shuts down and will no longer turn on, then it should be pretty obvious that you are in need of immediate furnace repair. However, it’s not always that obvious that you need furnace repair in New Oxford. If you notice any of the following signs, make sure that you schedule a furnace inspection right away. Even the smallest issue can grow into a major problem if it isn’t properly addressed as soon as possible.
- Poor heating – If your furnace has no trouble switching on but doesn’t seem to be heating your home effectively or evenly, then there may be a problem with its circulating fan or with its blower.
- The blower that’s constantly running – If the furnace’s blower is running constantly, it could be due to a faulty switch. If it’s not because of a faulty switch, then it might be because the blower is about to fail.
- The thermostat isn’t responsive – If your New Oxford furnace seems to be running fine but it’s not responding to your thermostat input, then your thermostat may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Loud, unusual sounds – Although most heating systems aren’t completely silent when they run, they shouldn’t be producing loud, strange noises either. If it is, then it means one of its components has broken or is on the verge of breaking and you run the risk of a full on furnace replacement.
How to Prevent Furnace Repairs
Having to deal with furnace repairs can not only be costly depending on the problem, it can be inconvenient as well. We recommend scheduling a yearly tune-up or furnace maintenance before winter hits to help keep your furnace in good working condition and to help reduce the possibility that it will need repair work in the future. We can service all major brands such as Mitsubishi, Rheem, Rinnai, and more!
Choose Strive Heating & Cooling For Furnace Repairs in New Oxford
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC company that takes pride in the quality of our furnace repair work as well as in our customer service. We achieve 100 percent customer satisfaction by making sure our contractors are fully trained and certified.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B