- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Repair in Spring Grove, PA
Professional Spring Grove Heating Repairs
If there’s one thing that you’ll want to be able to depend on this winter in Spring Grove, PA, it’s your furnace. If your furnace begins showing signs of trouble or even breaks down completely, you’ll want to have it repaired as quickly as possible. It’s not only uncomfortable to have a furnace that’s not heating your home properly, it can be dangerous during this time of the year.
Because of how important it is to get your furnace back up and running as quickly as possible, you’ll want to hire a local furnace repair service in Spring Grove that you can trust. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have built a reputation throughout Spring Grove for the quality of our heating repair services.
Signs of Furnace Trouble in Spring Grove
While sometimes it can be obvious that your furnace is in need of repair because you’re having trouble heating your home, sometimes it’s not quite as apparent. However, even minor issues should be looked at right away as they can develop into more serious problems if ignored. The following are a few signs of an imminent furnace repair:
- Frequent cycling – If the furnace keeps turning on and off constantly, it means its running more often than it should. Any number of heating problems could be at the source of the issue.
- Continuously running blower – If the furnace’s blower keeps running, then there may be an issue with the limit switch or the blower may be on its last legs.
- Noisy operation – If you hear noisy, uncommon sounds while your furnace is operating, it could mean that one of its heating components is broken or about to break.
- Unresponsive thermostat – If the temperature in your home won’t change no matter how high you crank the heat up on your thermostat, then there could be an electrical issue or possibly a problem with the thermostat or heating system.
- No heat – If your furnace won’t turn on or it won’t produce heat even though it does turn on, then you most likely have a serious problem on your hands and could result in needing a furnace replacement. Common issues could involve the pilot light, the motor, the circulating fan or the blower.
Schedule an Annual Furnace Inspection in Spring Grove
Having to wait for your furnace to be repaired is a major inconvenience, especially during the colder days of winter. You can avoid this altogether by scheduling an annual furnace inspection. During an inspection, your furnace will be checked for issues and cleaned so that it will run the way it should throughout winter.
Choosing Our Strive Heating & Cooling Furnace Repair Service
There are few fully licensed and insured HVAC services in Spring Grove that can offer the high-quality furnace repair work for the affordable rates that we offer. Our goal is to get your furnace up and running as quickly as possible and to make sure the heating repair work is done right the first time around.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B