- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Replacement in Dover, PA
Dover Furnace Replacement Services
If something goes wrong with your furnace, then worst case scenario, you’re going to have to replace it. You’ll hope that a simple repair will fix whatever’s wrong, but in some cases, you may be forced to pay for a new furnace. If replacement is your only option, then you’ll want to make sure that you use an HVAC service that can safely remove your old furnace and to install a new one that will heat your home properly.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, not only can you count on us to properly install a new furnace, but we will do so quickly so that you won’t have to go without heat for very long.
If you’re in need of a new furnace, then (717) 634-6828 to schedule a furnace replacement services in Dover, PA today.
Do You Need Furnace Replacement in Dover?
Knowing whether you’re in need of furnace repair or furnace replacement in Dover, can be difficult to judge. Our highly trained HVAC technicians will be able to determine the best course of action after doing a thorough inspection of your furnace. However, the following are a few signs that generally indicate that furnace replacement is the best way to go:
- The furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace won’t even turn on, then you should know immediately that something serious has occurred. You won’t know until a thorough inspection is performed whether the problem can be fixed or not, but don’t be surprised if a full replacement is needed.
- Repair costs are piling up – If you’re constantly paying to have your furnace repaired, then you can safely bet that it’s not going to stop having problems any time soon. You’ll probably save money in the long run if you just replace it now and schedule furnace installation in Dover.
- Repairs will cost too much – Whether or not your furnace has a history of repairs, if repair work is going to cost you half of what a new furnace would cost, then it’s going to be more cost-efficient to just buy a new furnace.
- The furnace is old – Once a furnace reaches ten years of age, it’s going to be more likely to experience problems as a result of years of wear and tear. At this point, newer furnaces are going to be way more efficient as well.
Strive Heating & Cooling For Dover Furnace Replacement Services
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, our goal is to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We achieve this by only using licensed and insured technicians who have been trained and certified. As part of our replacement services, we can help you choose a new furnace, whether it’s gas, electric or oil, and properly install it. Additionally, we make it a point to leave the workspace as we found it so that we don’t leave behind a mess.
Scheduling Furnace Replacement in Dover Today
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B