- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Replacement in Parkville, PA
Parkville Heating System Replacement Services
Replacing your furnace is not something that you’ll want to do if you can avoid it. Unfortunately, furnace repairs are not always an option, especially if your furnace has broken down completely or is experiencing serious problems. You won’t want to go into the winter with a furnace that won’t heat your Parkville home properly, after all.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we can safely remove your old furnace and properly install a new furnace that will heat your Parkville area home safely, efficiently and effectively.
Furnace Repair vs Furnace Replacement?
It can be difficult to determine if you need a whole new furnace replacement or simply just furnace repairs. Our local HVAC technicians will be able to determine whether you have a choice and can advise you on the best course of action. The following are some of the signs that typically indicate that you will need to replace your furnace:
- The furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace has stopped working completely, then repairs are often not an option and a furnace replacement is imminent.
- You’re paying for constant heating repairs – If your furnace keeps experiencing the same problem or keeps experiencing new problems that you have to pay to have repaired, then at some point it’s going to be more cost-efficient to just replace your furnace.
- The furnace is getting old – The older your furnace gets, the less effective and efficient it will get. Once your furnace is around ten years old, it may be worth upgrading due to the fact that newer models will be much more efficient and will properly heat your Parkville home. Annual furnace maintenance can help you prepare properly.
- Your heating costs are too high – If you notice that your heating bills keep going up significantly, it means that your furnace is no longer working efficiently. Replacing your furnace can help bring those heating costs back down.
- Repair costs are too high – If repairs are going to cost around 50 percent of what a new furnace costs, then you’re better off just buying a new furnace.
Our Furnace Replacement Services in Parkville, PA
All of our fully licensed and insured technicians have the training, expertise, and experience needed to provide full-fledged furnace replacement services to customers throughout the Parkville, PA area.
Not only can we safely remove your old furnace, we can help you choose a new furnace and ensure that it’s properly sized for your household’s needs before installing it. We can install any type of furnace, including oil furnaces, electrical furnaces, and gas furnaces, by any type of manufacturer such as Mitsubishi, Lennox, American Standard, and more.
We also strive to provide exceptional customer service, which is why we will treat your Parkville home as if it’s our own, meaning that we will make sure that the work space is treated with respect and will be left in the condition that it was in before we began work.
Contact Strive Heating & Cooling for Furnace Replacement Today
If you think that you’re in need of furnace replacement or just want to upgrade your current heating system, then contact us at Strive Heating & Cooling to schedule our furnace replacement service in Parkville, PA.
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B