Heat Pump Services in Hanover
There are many different types of heating systems that homeowners depend on to keep them warm throughout the winter months. One of the more common types is the heat pump, which is an HVAC unit that can actually heat and cool. While this multifaceted unit is very convenient, if something goes wrong with your heat pump, you’re going to have trouble with both your ability to heat and cool your home.
Fortunately, we can meet all of your heat pump needs here at Strive Heating & Cooling LLC. Our team of licensed and insured technicians can provide professional heat pump repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement services. Our expert heat pump offerings are readily available for residents in Hanover, York, Carroll County, Adams County, and the surrounding area!
Schedule your heat pump service by contacting us online, or give us a call at (717) 974-3011.
Our Professional Heat Pump Repair Services
If you notice your heat pump isn’t performing as well as it usually does, you should have it looked at right away. Even small issues that may not affect its ability to heat your home could have major consequences if they are not taken care of soon.
The following are a few signs you need heat pump repair:
- Your heating costs have gone up considerably within a short period of time
- Your heat pump no longer heats your home evenly or effectively
- There’s a water or refrigerant leak near your heat pump
- The airflow is poor
Expert Heat Pump Installation
Not only will we make sure that your new heat pump is properly installed so that it will work as effectively and efficiently as possible for a long time to come, but we can also help you choose a heat pump that’s suitable to your household’s needs. This means helping you pick a high-quality brand, that fits your budget, and making sure its correctly sized.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Replacement
Not only can we properly install new heat pumps, but we can safely remove your old heating system as well. If you currently have a heat pump, you may want to consider replacing it if:
- You’re constantly repairing it – Repair costs add up. If you’re constantly repairing your heat pump, odds are it’s just going to need more repairs down the line. At some point, it’s more cost-efficient to just replace it.
- It’s over a decade old – Once a heat pump is 10 to 15 years old, it’s likely to begin breaking down. Even if it remains in good working condition, newer heat pumps are going to be much more efficient, which means replacing your old heat pump can help you cut down on your energy costs.
Our Heat Pump Maintenance and Inspections
- We recommend scheduling an annual heat pump inspection with us before winter hits. Our technicians will perform routine maintenance, making any necessary repairs, lubricating parts, and cleaning the system to ensure it runs properly throughout winter.
Whether you need a heat pump inspection, repairs, replacement, or installation, be sure to contact Strive Heating & Cooling LLC today. Call our team at (717) 974-3011.
10% Off Labor Costs With Maintenance Agreement Cannot be combined with other offers. Please call Strive Heating & Cooling for more information.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Dec 31, 2020
5-Year Labor Warranty Cannot be combined with other offers. Please call Strive Heating & Cooling for more information.Valid from Jun 9, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
10 Year Labor Warranty Cannot be combined with other offers. Please call Strive Heating & Cooling for more information.Valid from Jul 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
We Improve Your HVAC Systems for Healthier Air
Unmatched Work Ethic - We Don't Cut Corners
Providing a Wide Range of Services & Expertise Since 1993
Promotions, Upfront All-Inclusive Pricing, Free Estimates & Financing
Custom Tailoring & Pricing to Fit Customer Needs
Prompt, Professional, Licensed, Insured & Certified Technicians