- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
FURNACE TUNE-UPS FOR HANOVER, YORK, AND THE SURROUNDING PA RESIDENTS
As you head into winter, you’ll want to make sure that your furnace is in tip-top shape. Even if you think it’s already in good condition and that there’s nothing wrong with it, getting a tune-up before the temperatures begin dropping and you become more dependent on your furnace to stay warm and safe is a good idea. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we provide full-fledged furnace maintenance to customers throughout Hanover and the surrounding areas.
THE IMPORTANCE OF FURNACE MAINTENANCE
There are several reasons why you should get furnace maintenance every year (we recommend scheduling our maintenance service towards the end of fall). During a typical tune-up, one of our highly trained HVAC contractors will inspect your unit, cleaning and lubricating any parts as necessary. This can help improve the performance and efficiency of your furnace throughout winter as well as avoiding furnace repairs.
Additionally, during a tune-up, our heating specialists will be able to identify any issues your furnace might have. Minor issues are often difficult to spot, yet if they are left ignored, they can grow into major problems. The last thing you’ll want is your furnace breaking down or not functioning properly in the middle of the winter season when you will be relying on it the most.
HOW A FURNACE TUNE-UP CAN HELP
The following are just a few of the benefits that you’ll enjoy from scheduling an annual furnace maintenance service:
- Improve the efficiency of your furnace, thereby reducing your heating costs during the winter months.
- Catch and repair minor issues, thereby saving money on potentially costly repairs.
- Ensure the quality of your indoor air.
- Increase the lifespan of your furnace, thereby putting off the need to replace your furnace until much later.
As you can see, regular furnace maintenance can go a long way to saving you a lot of money in addition to preserving the comfort and safety of your home.
WAYS YOU CAN MAINTAIN YOUR FURNACE
In addition to scheduling a yearly furnace maintenance service, there are a number of maintenance tasks that you can do on your own to help preserve the lifespan of your furnace and ensure that it runs effectively and efficiently. These maintenance tasks include the following:
- Replace your furnace air filters regularly – It’s generally recommended that you replace your filters at least every three months. Filters help trap debris, thereby preserving your air quality. However, if that debris builds up, they’ll hinder the flow of heat through your home. You should check them every month just in case they need to be replaced.
- Keep your furnace free from debris – Keep your furnace clear of any debris, which can restrict airflow and pose a safety hazard.
- Clean your registers – Clean your air registers to ensure that airflow isn’t restricted and that the quality of your indoor air isn’t compromised.
SCHEDULE A FURNACE MAINTENANCE SERVICE TODAY
Make sure that your furnace will work efficiently and effectively throughout the winter season by scheduling a furnace maintenance with Strive Heating & Cooling by calling us at (717) 634-6828 or contacting us online.
Proudly Serving York County and Surrounding Areas
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B