- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
FURNACE REPAIR SERVICES THROUGHOUT YORK AND ADAMS COUNTY
As temperatures begin dropping, you’re going to begin relying more and more on your furnace to keep your home warm and safe. If anything goes wrong with your furnace, you’ll need to have it repaired as soon as possible. Even minor issues should be addressed right away before they become serious problems.
If you need furnace repair, make sure you call a repair service that you can trust. Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we’ve built our reputation on the quality of our work as well as our customer service.
SIGNS YOUR FURNACE NEEDS REPAIR
If something is wrong with your furnace, you’ll want to make sure that you have a licensed and certified professional look at it. Only a professional furnace repair service will be able to properly identify the problem and to fix it. The following are a few common signs that you’re in need of a professional furnace repair service:
- Your furnace isn’t responding to your thermostat – If you crank the thermostat up but your furnace isn’t responding, it could be the result of a faulty thermostat. It’s an easy fix, but one you’ll need a professional for.
- Your furnace turns on but isn’t producing heat – If your furnace turns on but your home isn’t getting warm, it could be because the blower or circulating fan isn’t working properly. There could also be a number of other issues contributing to the problem.
- Your blower won’t turn off – If your blower is constantly running, it means there’s probably a faulty switch. It could also mean the blower is about to fail completely.
- Your furnace is producing loud noises – Strange, loud noises are usually an indication that one of the components of your furnace is either broken or about to break.
- Your furnace won’t turn on at all – There’s obviously a serious problem if you can’t get your furnace to turn on at all. The source of the problem could be any number of issues, which is why it will need to be thoroughly inspected.
PREVENTING THE NEED FOR FURNACE REPAIR
Having to deal with a furnace that’s in need of repairs is rarely convenient, especially during the winter when you’re depending on your furnace for the comfort and safety of your home. The best way to prevent the need for repairs is by getting an annual inspection. An inspection can reveal issues that you may not have known about, and it will help ensure your furnace is ready to run as effectively and efficiently as possible.
CHOOSING STRIVE HEATING & COOLING
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC service. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained and have the experience and expertise required to install, inspect and repair any model furnace. In fact, we happen to be authorized Trane and Goodman dealers as well.
If your furnace is in need of repairs, then be sure to call us at
(717) 634-6828 or contact us online for the experts at Strive Heating & Cooling, servicing York County and the surrounding areas to schedule a furnace repair service appointment today.
Proudly Serving York County and Surrounding Areas
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B