- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Heating Installation in Hanover, PA
Expert Heating Installation in York & Adams County
Winters are harsh in the Hanover area, and if your heating system cannot be trusted to keep your home comfortable and safe through the coldest winter nights, it may be time to consider a replacement. A new heating system can provide the reliability and performance you need while potentially lowering your energy costs significantly.
When you are ready for a new furnace or heat pump, look no further than our team at Strive Heating & Cooling. We offer the latest, high-performance heating systems from Trane, Mitsubishi, and Goodman, and as factory-authorized dealers of these products, we can provide a professional, energy-efficient heating installation that meets all manufacturer specifications. We serve homeowners throughout York and Adams County, providing quality heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services at affordable prices.
For high-quality heating installations in Hanover and the surrounding areas, call Strive Heating & Cooling at (717) 634-6828 or contact us online today!
When to Consider a New Heating System
When a heating system is maintained properly, it can often last over 15 years, but if it is becoming unreliable or costs too much to use, it may be worth replacing it early. Here are some signs that it may be time for a new heating system:
- Your heating system is more than 12 to 15 years old. At this point, your heating system is nearing the end of its service life and is likely to start having problems. A replacement can often offer greater reliability and comfort while saving energy.
- Your heating system needs frequent or expensive repairs. When you are constantly making service calls or you have had a major component fail, like a heat exchanger or blower motor, it may be more cost-effective to install a new heating system.
- You have high energy bills. Older heating systems are often significantly less efficient than newer models, especially if they have not been maintained properly. New furnaces, for example, can be up to 97% efficient, converting nearly all of the fuel used to heat.
- Your home is cool and uncomfortable. When your heating system cannot keep up with the cold, it is time for a new one.
Our experts at Strive Heating & Cooling can examine your heating system and offer honest advice about your repair and replacement options.
To have your heating system inspected in Hanover, Dover, or Abbottstown, contact our team today!
Heating Installation in York & Adams County
At Strive Heating & Cooling, our certified HVAC technicians can provide an affordable, professional heating installation that can give you years of reliable, energy-efficient performance. Our installation process includes:
- Removing and disposing of your current heating system
- Performing a thorough load calculation to determine your heating needs
- Selecting a system with the right output and features for your home
- Installing the heating system, thermostat, and accessories
- Testing the system for proper performance and operation
We also offer comprehensive maintenance services to keep your new heating system running smoothly, as well as repair services should they ever be required. Our technicians are available 24/7 for help with heating problems anytime.
Contact us today to request a heating installation quote in Adams or York County!
Schedule a Heating Installation in Hanover, PA
Don’t worry about your heating system letting you down in the middle of winter! Contact our team at Strive Heating & Cooling for a quality, cost-effective heating installation anywhere in Hanover or the surrounding communities.
Start the installation process today by calling our team at (717) 634-6828 today or by contacting us online!
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B