- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
Furnace Repair in York, PA
As a rule of thumb, it’s generally recommended that you schedule a furnace tune-up at least once a year. However, just because you keep up with your furnace maintenance needs does not mean that something can’t go wrong. If your furnace begins functioning poorly or simply breaks down, then you’ll want to contact a furnace repair service in York, PA that you can rely on.
Here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we have a reputation for our ability to fix furnaces quickly and effectively. Contact us today for expert furnace repair in York, PA!
Signs You Need York Furnace Repair
It’s important that you schedule a furnace repair service even if you think that the problem your furnace is having is minor. Remember, even the smallest of problems can turn into a major, and potentially costly, headache down the road. The following are common signs that you need a furnace repair service:
- The furnace isn’t turning on – If your furnace won’t even switch on, then there’s obviously a serious problem. There can be a number of reasons why your furnace won’t turn on, from issues with your thermostat to issues with the ignition system. Only a professional inspection will uncover the source of the problem.
- The furnace won’t respond to your input – If your furnace is running but it doesn’t seem to be heating your York home at your desired temperature setting, then there could be an issue with your thermostat.
- The unit isn’t producing heat – If your house or place of business isn’t getting warm at all but your furnace is running, then there’s probably an issue with the blower or circulating fan. However, there may be a number of other sources behind the problem as well.
- Blower won’t turn off – This usually occurs due to a faulty switch, but it might also mean that the blower is about to fail completely.
- The furnace is producing loud sounds – A furnace will generate some level of noise while it’s operating. However, if it begins to make loud, uncommon sounds, then there’s a problem. More often than not, it’s indicative of a broken component or a component that is about to break.
- The heating bills are abnormally high – If your heating bills jump considerably from one month to the next, there’s a problem that is causing the furnace to run inefficiently.
Why Choose Strive Heating & Cooling?
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC service that takes great pride in our reputation for high-quality repair work and exceptional customer service. All of our contractors are fully trained and have the experience, expertise, and access to the tools they need to properly identify the source of your furnace issues and to perform repair work effectively and efficiently the first time around. Additionally, our heating experts can inspect and repair any model furnace your York home.
Schedule a Furnace Repair Service in York Today
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B