- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Schedule Service
FURNACE REPLACEMENTS FOR HANOVER, YORK, AND THE SURROUNDING PA RESIDENTS
If you’re regularly having issues with your furnace or your furnace breaks down completely, you’re going to want to have it replaced as quickly as possible, especially if temperatures have begun dropping as winter nears. You won’t want to be without a functioning furnace during the middle of the winter, after all. Fortunately, here at Strive Heating & Cooling, we provide full-fledged furnace replacement services.
REASONS TO REPLACE YOUR FURNACE
The following are some of the common signs that it’s time for you to consider replacing your existing furnace:
It’s older than 15 years – A good furnace can last a long time, but once it begins nearing the 15-year mark, you may want to consider replacing it. Even if it’s still functioning without a hitch, newer models are going to be much more efficient at this point and it’s more likely to need repairs or replacement in the near future.
- You keep having to repair it – If your furnace keeps having issues that require repair, whether those issues are being caused by the same problem or not, then you should just replace the entire furnace. Repair costs add up, and at some point it’s going to be cheaper to just buy a new one.
- Replacement is cheaper – If repairs costs are really high for a single problem, replacing it will make more financial sense.
- Your heating bills have gone up – If your heating costs have gone up even though you aren’t using your furnace any differently than before, then it means that it’s no longer working as efficiently as it used to. A new furnace will help to improve your home’s efficiency and thereby help to lower your heating costs.
- It’s stopped working – If you can’t even get your furnace to turn on, then it may have reached the end of its lifespan. There’s often little you can do to repair a furnace that has completely broken down, which means you have to replace it.
OUR FURNACE REPLACEMENT SERVICES
There are many types of furnaces and our HVAC contractors have the training and expertise to replace any of them. Not only can we safely remove your old furnace, we can properly install your new furnace, thereby ensuring that it will run at its optimal level. Our heating specialists can remove and install any type of furnace, including gas furnaces, oil furnaces, and electric furnaces.
Because customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, we will schedule a replacement service at a time that is convenient for you. Additionally, we can help you choose a new furnace that suits your unique needs, and we will make sure that the workspace is cleaned up and left the condition it was in before we began work.
SCHEDULE A FURNACE REPLACEMENT TODAY
If you’re having problems with your existing furnace or simply want to update to a better, more efficient model, then be sure to contact us online or give us a call at (717) 634-6828 in order to schedule a furnace replacement service in York and Adams County and the surrounding areas today.
Proudly Serving York County and Surrounding Areas
Keith was super friendly and good about explaining everything he was doing. He was really quick and the service was a really great price! Answered all my questions and gave me options. Will definitely be calling them again!- Sarah J
Strive is wonderful. This company is professional, explains things thoroughly and responds quickly. I appreciate a company that doesn't jump right to the most expensive fix. I feel confident when I recommend them to my friends and family.- Laura B
Timely to the second... AC working in minutes!- Rebecca M
They replaced my entire system and couldn't be happier. Great work for a great price. Thanks again!- Kevin B